If you would like to receive an offer, please indicate:
- Date(s)? - We reserve the stage equipment you need.
- The nature of the event? - Concert. Disco. Speeches. Dance Show. Deco&Design?
- Population or size of area? - We will supply stage equipment with the right amount and capacity for your event.
- Start and end times? - We plan both transportation and auxiliary work because we have other jobs to do as well.
- The location? - Even if the transportation, installation and dismantling of the equipments is not on our side.
- Contacts (Name, Phone, e-Mail)? - So that we can make a background check and contact you if necessary.
- Indoors or outdoors? - You need a podium, tent or stage? Is the performer and equipment protected by a rooftop?
- Electricity? - How far away and which interface (16A, 32A)? Calculator
- Props? - Who writes under the asset transfer and the adoption of the act and provided with the billing?
- Please place an order in writing by e-mail, this will avoid later bypassing. Then we check the stock and make an offer.
- After sending offer, we will wait for your confirmation (no order will be accepted without a response).
- If the information you provide is incorrect or incomplete (given name, surname, telephone number), we are not obliged to prepare an offer or provide a service.
- If we have not responded to your letter within 2 working days (spam, technical failure, etc.), please call back as the request has not been completed.
- Rental equipment is not allowed to be subleased.
- Without prior reservation we will not release the equipment.
- We are not dealing with single product rentals.
Rental and contract:
- The customer ensures the safety of our employees and equipment, access to the equipment and the necessary permits (parking, etc.).
- Of the lessee and the lessor shall be concluded between the lease with the property transfer-acceptance act.
- Acceptable documents in are: a valid Estonian passport, driver's license and ID card.
- Renters and signatories must be adults age.
- Equipment must be returned before 13:00 the next day (except Sunday), after which applies the new daily rental fee.
- If you want to pick up the technique itself, please arrange with pre-agreed time, because we are not always in stock.
- Companies have 7 or 14 days to pay for the service, and 21 days to the public sector via e-invoice, from the date the invoice is issued.
- Private customers and cash settlement will take place prior of to the transfer or equipment installation.
- If necessary, we will ask for full or partial prepayment.
- Arrears left on the amount we require a 0.5% interest per day.
- Customers who are overdue for over 2 weeks, we will add the web, and two months later, we will provide them to the court, collections and over.
Discounts & Bonus:
For Partners apply the following benefits of hiring (depends on the frequency):
- once every year: -10%
- once every quarter: -15%
- once every month: -20%
- once every week: -25%
Multi-day (in series) events bonus:
- 2 days: -15%
- 3 days: -20%
- 4 days: -25%
- 5 days: -30%
- 6 days: -35%
- week: -40%
- Stationary and prolonged lease period is remunerated only Fridays and Saturdays. The remaining days of the rental equipment for free!
- Discounts do not apply to services (cargo, equipment installation, technician, performer) do not apply to the Midsummer Day and New Year's Eve.
- If the fees are not received within the agreed time, the percentage of the discount will be reset.
- If there are no leases or purchases during the year, the loyal customer status will be revoked.